Heat Pumps Repairs & Maintenance
Regular maintenance ensures that your heat pump is running efficiently. Proper maintenance and cleaning will keep your furnace running longer and at a higher efficiency. If we come out to clean and service your Heat Pump once a year you will eliminate most simple problems that can cause inconvenience and emergency repairs on weekends and nights. Our technicians can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, indoor coil and electric terminals
- Diagnose and seal duct or refrigerant leaks
- Verify thermostat operation and adequate airflow, correct electric control and refrigerant charge by measurement
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply non conductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
We offer an Annual Maintenance Plan will help ensure you will have fewer problems with your system.